What is this blog about?
The Law & Practice Blog is an initiative of aspiring law students who believe in simplifying the challenging yet exciting practice of law for any person interested in exploring its know-how, particularly for a fresh law graduate – in order to make the legal practice unclouded for a layman. The blog contains a periodic review of topics of interest in Intellectual Property and all allied areas of law.
Why did we start this blog?
The Law & Practice Blog has been setup with an objective of reaching out to all legal luminaries, academicians and law students to share their priceless practical knowledge with the readers. Our vision is to bridge the gap between theory and practice of law.
In the absence of any source exclusively dedicated to the practical aspects of law, we felt the need to take the initiative to make a repertoire of information, which is never found in books, pertaining to the practice of law.
This is what we object to do with the Blog –
- to provide a platform to students, practitioners, and academicians for sharing their priceless practical knowledge in the field of law;
- to un-cloud the know-how of law practice for a layman;
- to encourage out-of-the-box thinking;
- to encourage academic research by providing “permanent and transparent forum for the presentation, scrutiny and discussion of research”; &
- to share new knowledge as widely as possible.
We hope this endeavour serves to be of immense utility to students, academicians as well as legal practitioners.